The Finley Family

The Finley Family

Friday, January 8, 2010

New Years

So, I know it is a little late to be talking New Years stuff but since I just started this thing I figure now is as good a time as any! This year I decided instead of making resolutions I was just going to make goals for myself and work on one thing at a time. So, I have three main goals for the year.

1. To eat healthier and work out (building up to six times a week) and to run a half marathon by the end of the year.

2. To be better at keeping my house clean.

3. To play with the kids more during the day, and not let them watch so much TV.

Since it is already almost the second week of January I will report in on how I am doing. I began Stroller Strides this past Tuesday and I am going to be starting a program that will train me to run a 5 K. So with those two things in place I am well on my way to working out as often as I would like. I have to stick with it if I plan on being able to wear a swimsuit in Mexico this summer for my brother's wedding!! As for the other two things things they are coming along a little more slowly. We have started picking up the kids playroom each nigh before bath which seems to make a big difference on how clean the house looks.....but I still have 3 loads of laundry that need to be folded so..... And I have started trying to limit the TV in the mornings and while we are eating but I will need to continue working on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment